The website administrator is DIAGNOSIS S.A. based in Białystok, (15-113), at ul. Gen. W. Andersa 38A, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Białystok, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the number KRS 0000431765, NIP: 542-27-65-590, REGON 052130191, with share capital of PLN 603,000 paid in full,
Contact with the administrator is possible at the e-mail address email@example.com
- 1 Definitions
- Administrator – DIAGNOSIS S.A. based in Białystok, (15-113), at ul. Gen. W. Andersa 38A, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Białystok, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the number KRS 0000431765, NIP: 542-27-65-590, REGON 052130191, with share capital of PLN 603,000 paid in full,
- Website - website located at https://istelcare.pl
- User - any entity that uses the Website.
- 2 Personal data
- The User may provide his personal data to the Administrator using the forms on the Website, such as the contact form
- The Administrator of Personal Data is Diagnosis S.A. based in Białystok (registration data as in § 1 point 1).
- The data provided to the Administrator as part of the contact form are processed solely for the purpose of establishing contact with you and presenting commercial information or promoting offers regarding the Company's products (implementation of the Administrator's legitimate interests).
- The administrator will make every effort to guarantee the confidentiality of any personal data provided to him.
- The administrator entrusts the data to external entities mentioned in point 9. Personal data is collected with due diligence and properly protected against access by unauthorized persons.
- Voluntary provision of data Providing data is completely voluntary, however, their absence will prevent contact for the purpose referred to in point 3 above.
- Automated decision-making Your data will not be processed allowing automated decisions to be made in relation to you, including profiling. Profiling is understood as any form of automated (carried out with the use of technical devices) personal data processing, which consists in the use of this data, in particular, to analyze or forecast behavior, preferences
- The user has the following rights:
- the right to request access to your data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing,
- the right to object to the processing,
- the right to transfer data,
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data for a specific purpose, if the User previously gave such consent,
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body in relation to the processing of personal data by the Administrator; the competent supervisory authority is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- 3 Cookies
- Administrator przechowuje pliki cookies na urządzeniu końcowym Użytkownika, a następnie uzyskuje dostęp do informacji w nich zawartych w celach statystycznych, w celach marketingowych (remarketing) oraz w celu zapewnienia prawidłowego działania Strony.
- The Administrator informs the User that it is possible to configure the web browser in such a way that it prevents the storage of cookies on the User's end device. In such a situation, the use of the Website by the User may be difficult.
- The Administrator hereby indicates that cookies may be deleted by the User after they have been saved by the Administrator, through the appropriate functions of the web browser, programs used for this purpose or using appropriate tools available under the operating system used by the User.
- 4 Other technologies
The Administrator informs the User that he uses the following technologies to track the actions taken by the User within the Website:
- Facebook conversion pixel - to manage Facebook ads and conduct remarketing activities,
- Google Analitycs tracking code - to analyze Website statistics.
- 5 Server logs
- Using the Website involves sending queries to the server on which the Website is stored.
- Each query directed to the server is saved in the server logs. Logs include User's IP address, server date and time, information about the web browser and operating system used by the User.
- Logs are saved and stored on the server.
- The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific people using the Website and are not used by the Administrator to identify the User.
- The server logs are only auxiliary material used to administer the Website, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server.