AMBULATORY GLUCOSE PROFILE
This graph allows to analyse the variability of blood Glucose Levels in selected time intervals. This allows you to see the daily, weekly and monthly patterns that are characteristic for the Patient.
- DAILY - compares individual days, hour to hour; measurements are displayed from 0:00 to 23:59 on a given day
- WEEKLY - compares selected weeks with each other; 7 days, Monday to Sunday
- MONTHLY data from the first to the last day of the month are displayed; for months of different lengths, the last days of longer months will have no reference points to shorter months
To display data in the appropriate time ranges:
- Expand the picklist marked as RANGE TYPE
- Select the daily, weekly or monthly range
- Click on the SELECT RANGE button and set the dates
- Data will automatically appear on the graph
To delete one of the selected ranges, click on the red cross (see 1) or delete all of them by clicking on the RESET button (see 2).