CONFIGURATION OF THE GLUCOSE METER
When you click on the SHOW CONFIGURATION button, the “Meter settings” window appears. Here you can change the following:
1. Hour format - 12-hour or 24-hour (see 1)
2. Unit – mg/dL or mmol/L (see 2)
3. Desired Glucose Levels - for before meal, after meal and unmarked measurements (see 3)
4. Measurement and meal reminders - 60, 90 or 120 minutes after the meal (see 4)
5. After configuring the device according to your own preferences, click the SAVE button (see 5) to save the changes to METER MEMORY.